BHHS Drysdale Properties
We are looking for a full time Receptionist / Office Administrator for its Alameda office. Candidates must have exceptional customer service skills, friendly, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real estate experience preferable but not required. We are looking for a resourceful self-starter who can handle multiple tasks and will do what it takes to get the job done.
- Answer phones and greet costumers
- Compose and/or type routine correspondence
- Order office supplies
- Maintain electronic files and transaction related records
- Assist Transaction Coordinator with transaction files, document tracking as needed
- Process closings / referral checks / lease checks
- Manage DRE examinee and licensee lists
- Assist Branch Manager with all recruiting tasks
- Process agent terminations and inter-office transfers
- Address maintenance and equipment issues
Required Qualifications - Skills - and Experience
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be able to write and edit in a professional manner
- Must be PC proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook (calendar and email program) and Internet Browsers (for research)
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be able to multi-task and work productively in a fast-paced environment
$17 - $19 hourly
About BHHS Drysdale Properties
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.