Pruitt Law Group, PLLC
Are you self-starting, detail-oriented, and have the desire to spend your workweek in a fun atmosphere? Then keep reading!
We are a family law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced Receptionist to join our team and work directly with the attorneys and paralegals to support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional process feeling as though they are a better person and that they had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them. We are growing fast, and we need a Receptionist who can hit the ground running.
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Ensure the reception and conference area are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Monitor and maintain inventory supplies in and for the Reception area and Conference room;
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs;
- Maintain filing system;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as photocopying, transcribing and faxing;
- Offer secretarial support to Attorneys and Paralegals;
- Maintain cleanliness in the Reception area and Conference room;
- Run various errands for the office; and
- Perform various tasks for the owner, such as personal errands.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Effective verbal and written communications skills;
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, and and Outlook);
About Pruitt Law Group, PLLC
We are a boutique family law firm located in Frisco, Texas. We practice primarily in Collin, Denton, and Dallas Counties. Our clients rely on us to offer sound guidance during stressful, challenging times in their lives, and we take that responsibility seriously. We are a team of perfectionists and we take pride in our work - our prompt, thoughtful, and detail-oriented commitment to their cases.
We love to celebrate the personal and professional success of our team members. Our law firm values every member of our team and provides an environment of personal and professional development to encourage a long-term commitment to the firm.