Carver Lake Veterinary Center
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!
- Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and timely manner to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Record customer interactions and follow up on their experience with our company
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
$13 - $16 hourly
About Carver Lake Veterinary Center
We are an energetic, locally-owned (non-corporate) essential, AAHA accredited practice seeking a compassionate Veterinary Technician to join our team. Carver Lake Veterinary Center offers a Challenging and Meaningful workplace for employees to grow and learn. Come explore your future at Carver Lake Veterinary Center and take a balanced approach to life.