We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Creating social media posts/content, scheduling and monitoring for multiple channels
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- 6 -12 months of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Comfortable taking telephones calls, emails and mitigating situations
$12 - $14 hourly
About Strategic Workspace
Strategic Workspace is a coworking building in Wichita that opened up in 2020. It has an energetic and highly productive work environment. The building is about 17,000 square feet. Included in the building are two conference rooms, one large venue, one large seminar room and 27 private offices. Strategic Workspace offers a modern clean community where small businesses and entrepreneurs can collaborate and grow their ideas together all at an affordable rate. The members at Strategic Workspace are able to utilize our community on a monthly basis and cut a lot of the costs that come with renting out traditional office space such as utility costs, printing and copying and furnishings.