Luce Law Firm
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. Includes health, dental, holiday pay, vacation pay & 401K. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
$16 - $19 hourly
About Luce Law Firm
Since 1967, the Law Office of Luce & Associates, P.S. has provided quality legal services to clients located throughout Washington State. Our firm’s first and foremost priority has been to offer our clients exceptional, dependable and affordable representation while maintaining the highest level of professional and ethical standards.