Do you have a passion for helping others and love working around children? Then you’re a great fit for the afternoon Receptionist position on our Team, here at Aquatics Academy! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, interact with our Clients, Work on Pool deck, light sterilization, assist Clients to their Swim Instructors, Help answer questions, emails, and light computer duties,
Handle inventory, and help us with other Operational duties, to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your Application Today. Come join our Reception Team.
**Afternoon/ Evening Shift. P/T, 3:00 pm - 7:15 p.m. and Sat. 9 are - 3:15 pm This is a Wonderful Opportunity to Help others and be part of a growing Team. This even makes a wonderful second Job!**
- Greet Clients, swimmers, and fellow employees when they arrive on the Pool Deck with a "Sparkily" Smile and provide them with any necessary information and directive, needed
- Provide our new Clients with what to expect at Aquatics Academy swim lessons and introduce them to their new Swim Instructor. Assist all Clients in getting to and from their lessons
- Manage Client and Instructor Flow, of the Pool deck
- Opportunity to Work from the Pool deck Reception desk
- Light Sterilization of benches and tables and keep the pool deck clear of clutter. Assist with keeping our Restrooms clean and stocked plus daily garbage removal. water plants, wipe down vending machines, windows, and light sweeping
- Prepare pool deck and for new Clients, for the following day
- Manage incoming inventory and assist Clients with the sale of Swim Accessories, when needed
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, Computer Emails, Client notes, etc.
- Closing Duties, including turning off lights, lock-up buildings, and walking out with fellow employees
- Offering a warm and energetic presence and a welcoming face of the company
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and Customer Service skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Comfortable mitigating stressful situations and the ability to be Self Motivated, Positive, and Welcoming to all Clients
- At least one year of Receptionist or Administrative Assistant, experience, or similar, preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Apple products
- Experience working with or around children daily preferred
- Comfortable moving around a lot and multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
About Aquatics Academy
Aquatics Academy is the fastest-growing swim school in Salt Lake Valley. Nominated in 2021, as one of the premiere, enterprising, small businesses in the area. We are a locally-based company that has grown from our backyard pool to an indoor Recreation Center. We have custom scheduling applications for our clients, to give them something nobody in the industry currently offers. We also focus on private lessons only; We believe that 1-on-1 attention is the best way to teach these children, and adults, such an important life skill!