Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Kings of Real Estate Team
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional Front Desk Client Care Specialist (Receptionist) to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Responsibilities include giving high level "Ritz Carlton" service to customers, clients and agents: greeting/speaking to everyone as they enter/leave, answering every phone call w/in 2 rings or less, manage 300-500 mailers per week, manage daily deliveries and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, have an interest in growing with our organization and be a problem solver with excellent critical thinking skills. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills (knowledge of Macs a plus!)
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
$32,000 base plus monthly bonuses
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Kings of Real Estate Team
We EXIST to impact others to prosper by disrupting the status quo of traditional real estate through innovative thinking and technology. It's our goal to create loyal, lifetime customers, and be the BEST place to work in the industry!
- Impacting Others to Prosper - 3rd John 1:2
- Providing a WOW service for those we serve.
- Elevating staff members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves.
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Tracy King, the CEO, is here to help employees succeed and customers reach their goals.