The Oxygen Room & Beauty Bar
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
About The Oxygen Room & Beauty Bar
The Oxygen Room & Beauty Bar is curated by master colorist and artist, Alix Mane. Known as TOR&BB for short, the moment you walk in you will see why this downtown gem is unique and is San Antonio's premier salon and spa complete with beauty bars. With an award-winning staff, we are a one-stop-shop for salon and spa services complete with an in-house boutique. Our salon is near San Antonio landmarks such as the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Historic Pearl, and the San Antonio Riverwalk.