AustinVestors Property Management
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Receptionist to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Act as a liaison between clients and property managers
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
The receptionist deals with all inbound communication, whether phone calls, written correspondence or walk-ins. You will interact with tenants, prospective tenants, prospective landlords, tradespeople and clients, each with different needs and information requests.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$13.00 / hour
About AustinVestors Property Management
Our agency is a property management business dedicated to exploring the limits of property management. Our sole focus is to find new ways to deliver exceptional service to the agency's clients in particular and the entire property management industry as a whole.