Nevada Real Estate Group
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
$15.00 - $20.00 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!