We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
$15 - $18 hourly
About Bettolino Kitchen
At Bettolino Kitchen we believe our team comes first. We treat our team the way we want them to treat our guests - with respect, patience, and a friendly attitude. If you want to work for a restaurant that believes in promoting from within, consider us.