Posh Title Services
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
About Posh Title Services
A family-based experienced, and professional title company located in Miami, Florida. We are here to help you with your closing process. Always providing our customers excellent service.