Serving Immigrants, Inc.
We need a very organized Receptionist/Administrative Assistant with experience in handling a large call volume and the ability to deal with people who are facing difficult times in their lives. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job and you must be able to work *in the office* for 40 hours per week. During the first 30 days of employment, the pay will be $14.00/hour, with opportunities for an increase after that. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
You will be emailed later in the application process and prompted to provide your cover letter.
- Being the first point of contact for answering our phones
- Schedule potential new client consultations
- Interact with clients by scheduling meetings, confirming meetings, rescheduling meetings when necessary
- Greeting clients and making them feel welcome when they come in for their meetings
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Assist Attorneys with their calendars and send reminders for appointments on a daily basis
- Organize client files
- Scanning and copying as needed
- You smile when you answer the phone
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You do not think scanning and copying are “beneath you”
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You can communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally
- You must be able to speak both English and Spanish fluently
$11 - $13 hourly
About Serving Immigrants, Inc.
We are an entrepreneurial immigration law firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We want to be known for helping our clients stay in the United States with their loved ones, knowing they had a team behind them who really cared and fought for them.