Jarbath Pena Law Group
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
$11 - $14 hourly
About Jarbath Pena Law Group
We are a fast-growing and energetic boutique law firm in Coral Gables, Florida looking for an individual to enhance our team. We are a tri-lingual law group that helps families create their new beginnings. Our main practice areas are family law and immigration law.