Peco Insurance Agency.
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
$10 - $12 hourly
About Peco Insurance Agency.
Peco Insurance is an insurance agency providing the best in commercial insurance. Peco Agency is currently selling insurance in 32 states. We take service seriously. Year after year, our clients are convinced that we provide the best experience of any agency.