Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Who we are looking for…
The Director of First Impressions understands that for the Market Center to run effectively and efficiently, the leadership team must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they are receiving exceptional service and support. The Director of First Impressions will have a relationship-based attitude with an understanding that the agents come first. They will act as the Front Office Manager and Communications Coordinator for the Market Center. This person is task-oriented, organized, detail-oriented, and punctual. They are responsible, consistent, and work well under pressure. They will communicate with associates, recruits, and the leadership team professionally yet with high-energy and a positive attitude.
What you will do…
- Perform front office duties including greeting people, answering phones, distributing mail, and conference room scheduling.
- Assist leadership team with Market Center operations and various administrative functions such as onboarding new associates and compliance for transactions.
- Help to share Market Center value story and participate in the retention efforts of current associates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform front office duties: manage a multi-line phone system, monitor office email, greet agents and guests, manage appointments and calendars, receive and sort mail and packages.
- Perform opening and closing duties as required
- Perform various administrative duties: input agent's listings on MLS, compile listing/marketing packets, daily compliance checks
- Maintain appearance and organization of reception and common areas
- Assist with office communication (email & text blasts, social media)
- Organize, coordinate and attend KW events and training's
- Contribute to agent retention
Required Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of customer service or administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of real estate practice and principles a plus!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Tech Savvy - skilled with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Mailchimp, Canva, Constant Contact, social media platforms
- Positive attitude and energetic demeanor
- Commitment to relationship building, follow-up, and top-level customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Professional appearance and dress
- Effective and efficient verbal and communication skills
- Customer service skills and interpersonal etiquette
- Computer, office equipment, and phone skills
- Willingness to learn new tasks and accept additional responsibilities as requested
$12 - $15 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and is experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers. With a nationally recognized Commercial Division and dedicated Business Brokerage, Luxury, High Rise, and Sports and Entertainment verticals, Keller Williams Realty Southwest is at the forefront of brokerage practice in Las Vegas.