Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.