The Maine Criminal Defense Group
If you are looking for a fast-paced, positive team environment with professional growth potential, then look no further. Our Law firm has an immediate full-time opportunity for a superstar Client Concierge... a team player who has excellent administrative and communication skills that want to be our ambassador of first impressions. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to be part of an All-Star team.
Currently, we have a position for someone who can help us take control of the front-end client experience by being the first point of contact with the firm, providing general administrative support, and helping us communicate effectively with clients and potential new clients and the agencies we work with on a daily basis. Ideally, you will have experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Assistant, Secretary, or Legal Assistant in a law firm, but we are willing to train the right service-minded office professional. The most important quality you can possess is a great attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and help wherever it’s needed.
If the following describes you, then YOU may be the team player we are looking for:
- You believe it’s important to greet all potential and existing clients with a warm, friendly welcome
- You answer the phone with a smile
- You are skilled at communicating with people on the phone, in person, and by email
- You are a relationship-builder who is comfortable interacting with different types of personalities and all levels of authority, especially individuals in emotional need
- You see an opportunity for an organization where others see a mess
- You are eager to learn new tasks and computer systems
- You value doing it right the first time, so you proofread your work and double-check details
- You know what happens in the office, stays in the office
- You genuinely care about clients and want to deliver an experience that turns them into raving fans
- You are willing to jump in and help when there is a need
Your basic responsibilities:
- Answer phones and welcome guests
- Schedule appointments and manage calendars
- Perform basic administrative tasks – draft documents, copy, scan, file
- Communicate with potential and existing clients in person, by phone, and by email
- Manage paper and electronic files
- Back up team members when they need a hand or a day off
- Maintain practice and client confidentiality
These items are non-negotiable:
- You must be available to work and be in the office Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You must have strong administrative skills and be detail-oriented
- You must be comfortable working with various computer programs, databases, and systems
- You must be reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain strict confidentiality
- You don’t think making coffee or getting our guests a beverage is beneath you
- You must be a positive, high-energy team player who is results-oriented – No Drama!
- You must care about something and have goals in life.
- This position offers a respectful team culture, opportunities for professional development, benefits, and a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
$16 - $18 hourly
About The Maine Criminal Defense Group
We are a small boutique law firm that has been in business since 2010. With a great reputation for excellence in the legal community, we offer full-time employees paid holidays, paid time off, employer-paid health benefits, and participation in the firm's Simple IRA retirement plan.