Houston Legal Associates
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
$17 - $30
About Houston Legal Associates
Houston Legal Associates has been operating for more than 35+ years and is looking to grow with the right people.