Core Capacity Transformations
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as one of the first points of contact for the location, answer phone calls, texts, and emails, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, we want to hear from you!
- Monday (5:00 AM - 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Tuesday (5:00 AM - 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Wednesday (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Thursday (5:00 AM - 10:30 AM)
- Friday (5:00 AM - 10:30 AM)
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Attending studio events (6 Week Challenge weigh-in events, etc.)
- Monitoring class attendance
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
$14 - $16 hourly
About Core Capacity Transformations
When you lead a Core Life, anything is possible. Our proprietary transformation programs lead to more than results in weight loss and management. The experienced team at Core Capacity helps you identify what is most important to you, develops clear goals based on your own personal objectives and provides you with a tailored nutrition, workout and coaching program to help you realize your true capacity. The core mind enables us to understand the impact our goals have on what we value most in our lives. Transforming the core body is our vehicle to make it happen. The transformation of the core mind and core body together leads to transformation in all other areas of life.