Keller Williams DFW Metro SW
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
About Keller Williams DFW Metro SW
At Keller Williams DFW Metro SW, we are powered by passionate associates and staff members who have a mutual interest in succeeding at a high level and changing the real estate industry. We are on a mission to build big lives. Keller Williams DFW Metro SW is the #1 real estate office in multiple counties in Central Texas and we are growing into the surrounding areas. We are a team committed to growth and opportunity for our staff team and our agent family, we believe in giving back and contributing to the community. Our Mission Statement is “to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.”