Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
We’re looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our firm. Responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, managing mail, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Ideal candidate should have a joyful and welcoming personality to join our fun and team-oriented environment.
- Greeting visitors, prospects, clients, and referral sources
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Arrange appointments and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Preparing invoices for clients
- Following up with potential clients before and after their initial consultation.
- Scan and File documents
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents, and have exceptional organizational skills
About Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
Our mission and goal are to provide the best possible service to our clients and make a difference in their lives. We always strive to improve our services in all possible ways and we are inviting a candidate who has similar beliefs to be part of a passionate and dedicated team. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally, we want to hear from you!