Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
Anthoor Law Group is seeking to hire an outgoing legal assistant to join our team. You will be supporting our practice by performing client intake procedures, preparing legal documents, as well as organizing and maintaining files. You will also be asked to file pleadings with court clerks and help prepare for trials by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Adobe Acrobat. We are a tech-forward company. We believe in utilizing technology to improve the service we provide to our clients. You will be required to learn, utilize, and adhere to best practices established by our firm including proper usage of our case management software. You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
Experience with MyCase, Google Calendar, accounting preferred but not required.
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparing invoices for clients and sending them out.
- Preparing legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Performing in person and over the phone Initial Consultations with clients
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a law firm and Office administration experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
$14 - $18 hourly
About Anthoor Law Group, A Professional Corporation
We are a small boutique firm which provides services in Estate Planning and Family Law matters located in Fremont, California. We are committed to providing each of our clients with the highest quality of legal representation.