Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make social media posts, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Create and post social media graphics.
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offers every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.