We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional part-time receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, scheduling emails and social posts, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate communication within the office
- Arrange logistics for associate training and special events
- Maintain appearance of reception and common office areas
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Assist with new agent onboarding
- Provide administrative support to leadership team
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
About Keller Williams
If you are passionate about a challenging and rewarding leadership position with Keller Williams, we are ready to talk with you!