The Receptionist is responsible for greeting customers in a positive and professional manner, providing administrative support to the Loan Officer and handling various operational functions to ensure the team is operating in an efficient manner. The Receptionist assists managing the Loan Officers calendar, assisting the Loan Officer with day to day tasks, confirming appointments for the Loan Officer, and assisting with database management.
- Type, format and produce documents such as mailers and team documents
- Maintain the Loan Officer's calendar, schedule and confirm appointments, and may arrange meetings and conferences for the team
- May perform administrative duties specific to the department such as updating databases and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings
- Manages inbound and outbound mail for the team
- Answer phone call inquiries, research and resolve problems requiring knowledge of team policies and procedures manage Loan officers emails
- Send out thank you cards and manage the birthday program
- High School or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous banking, financial services, or mortgage experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skillsAbility to work well under pressure and adjust to varying workload
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and organized
- Must be high-energy and have a positive attitude
$15 - $18 hourly
About CrossCountry Mortgage
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making homeownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
Come join a smart company that will help you grow both personally and professionally. With the best leadership team in the industry, competitive pay/benefits, and the opportunity for remote work, CrossCountry offers the full package.