Frankl Kominsky Injury Lawyers
Receptionist - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Frankl & Kominsky Injury Lawyers is seeking candidates to fill the extraordinarily crucial role of Bilingual Receptionist. This is a great opportunity to work as the gatekeeper, first point of contact, and the “vocal” face of our team. Those with experience as Receptionist know the importance of the work and the value they provide to their workplace. We are looking for the right person that understands that careers are made when a Receptionist excels at their craft.
Applicants must have a positive attitude, possess the ability to work under pressure, and be committed to serving their clients. Throughout each day your actions and kindness set
- Able to manage a high volume of calls with efficiency and a pleasant demeanor.
- Work collaboratively with the mailroom on scanning, associating and printing faxes and mail.
- Scan and mail out demand packages.
- Maintain an orderly and clean reception lobby.
- Other support work as requested from the Office Manager.
- The Receptionist must be bilingual (conversational in Spanish and fluent in English).
- The Receptionist must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience working as a receptionist in a busy, professional setting with multiple phone lines (e.g. legal, accounting, consulting, medical, commercial business with law firm experience preferred).
- The Receptionist must have strong computer skills with demonstrated experience working in a job where multi-tasking was required.
- The Receptionist must have a high school degree and preferably some college coursework.
$14 - $15 per hour
About Frankl Kominsky Injury Lawyers
At Frankl Kominsky Injury Lawyers, we are committed to providing aggressive, effective legal representation to each individual client. For our employees, we provide opportunities and reward skill development, job dedication, and loyalty to the firm.