Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re currently hiring for a full-time receptionist. We are looking for a friendly and welcoming receptionist to join our growing company. You will greet clients and visitors when they arrive at the office and determine their reason for their visit. Other job duties include answering phones and emails, entering information into our database, organizing files, and making copies. You will also monitor the inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary.
We prefer candidates who have some experience in real estate or have background performing in an administrative role, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Answer phone inquiries and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities
- Make travel arrangements for staff as needed
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Manage monthly mail outs such as calendars i.e. folding, stamping, sealing etc.
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience providing customer service or related administrative support
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office, Google G Suite, and MLS
- Starting Compensation Minimum wage
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!