Exciting opportunity to join an experienced Human Resources team! Perform receptionist and HR duties for a successful insurance company.
Hourly Position: $35,000 - $37,000/yr based on experience - complete benefit package including health, dental, life and LTD insurance, time-off benefits as well as a matching 401(k) plan.
- Perform receptionist duties including greeting visitors and answering incoming phone calls.
- Assist in administering employee relations activities including employee photo contest, blood drives, United Way campaign, volunteer activities and other employee meetings, outings and functions.
- Assist in administering the employee education/training function.
- Provide information to employee requests regarding human resources policies, procedures, payroll and employee benefits.
- Maintain department records including employee personnel files.
- Provide support for facility related questions and requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous office experience preferably in a receptionist/front desk role.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Pleasant, friendly and approachable.
- Must be reliable and be able to adhere to schedules.
- Ability to work independently.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Effective personal computer skills including the use of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Able to work the hours of 8am to 4pm, M-F.
- Experience in a Human Resources department setting preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
$35,000 - $37,000/yr based on experience
About Rural Mutual
Rural Mutual has been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the top 50 property and casualty insurance companies in the country for the ninth consecutive year and is rated “A” with a positive outlook by AM Best.
We have also been named one of Madison Magazine’s “Best Places To Work” for 3 consecutive years.
This is the kind of company you want to work for doing the kind of job you love to do…protecting people and property.
Rural Mutual places significant value in providing our policyholders best in class services, and provides a competitive compensation package for our employees.