Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Our client is a successful real estate group looking for a Receptionist. They are looking for a highly-motivated individual to join their rapidly growing brokerage, as they are about to open their seventh office in the Bay Area. The brokerage is thriving and has crafted a culture passionate about their clients and their agents’ success.
You will act as the first point-of-contact for their clients and customers. You are friendly, outgoing, and pride yourself on a high-level of customer service. You possess a strong desire to help your team and serve their clients. You love being around people and get a thrill from helping others. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in real estate, and wants to grow their skills. This is a growth-focused workplace with advancement opportunities.
Salary: $40,000-$45,000 plus PTO
- Manage the day-to-day front office operations, including but not limited to answering all incoming calls, data entry, ensuring front door is opened in the morning and securely locked in the evening, managing the company phone log, ensuring the office is fully stocked with supplies, and managing the up-keep of bathrooms, kitchen and reception areas so that they are kept presentable, accept and distribute mail, maintain office calendar
- Act as the “Gatekeeper” and warmly greet all vendors, office visitors, and guests
- Keep managers and agents informed regarding challenges and issues that need to be handled but otherwise keep them free from distraction
- Assist management with day-to-day tasks as needed, follow through on recurring monthly tasks Key Software Proficiency
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong front desk and administrative skill set (manage busy phone lines, calendar management, vendor coordination, customer service, etc.)
- High energy with a cheerful disposition
- Strong computer and tech skills
- Advanced customer service skills and a strong service mindset
- Willing and able to embrace new technology and master it
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Above average handwriting
- Ability to complete projects with multiple interruptions throughout the day
- College degree strongly preferred. At least two years of college required.
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com