Tibbott & Richardson
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
Reporting Relationship: The Receptionist works under the supervision of the Office Administrator or Owner.
Responsibilities: Client/Visitor Focused Tasks and Marketing Assistance:
- Make a professional and positive first impression for the firm
- Is UNFAILINGLY polite and professional
- Answer Incoming Calls
- Directing and screen incoming calls as appropriate
- Take accurate messages and forwarding them to the appropriate staff member immediately
- Follow a script to perform intakes for potential new clients
- Schedule initial consultations for potential new clients
- Send appropriate follow-up emails and letters as required
- Receive mail, deliveries, and packages and direct them to the proper staff member
- Organize and file documents in appropriate client files and sub-files
- Organize all potential new clients in the contact record management system
- Research articles and/or books to be sent to referral sources (Rainmaker Rolodex system).
- Manage firm systems for sending out direct mail like birthday cards, holiday cards, client satisfaction surveys, monthly newsletters, thank you cards, etc.
- Call organizations to schedule speaking engagements for rainmakers.
- Call potential new referral sources to schedule marketing call meetings for rainmakers.
- Once a client’s file is closed, operate the "post case" follow up systems to nurture past client relationships causing more new referrals and new matters from the client base.
- Coordinate live events/seminars/open house/client or referral source appreciation receptions (from large scale to small). Tasks include following action plans for the event, being sure rainmakers are scheduled and prepared for the event, coordinating the invitation and RSVP lists, marketing materials, coordinating registrations, setting up tables and/or the booth at resource events or trade shows, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong phone skills are required and applicants must be comfortable speaking with all types of people.
- Strong computer skills are required and include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRMs, etc.
- Must have attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a positive manner with a variety of personnel in a team environment and one on one.
- Superior customer service skills and demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond in delivering exceptional service.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- A “no drama” personality
$10 - $12 hourly
About Tibbott & Richardson
Integrity, effectiveness, kindness and communication are the values at the core of our company.