We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments, ordering office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Produce reports and SOPs and present to the team on a regular basis
- Quality control for real estate documents
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$13 - $15 hourly
About RE/MAX Elite
The Brevard County Real Estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional brokerage that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. We use innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers to the properties we list, and we work hard to identify buyer needs so that we can show them just what they are looking for.