Center for Innovative Medicine
Medical Assistant/Receptionist/Marketing/for an innovative Naturopathic and Acupuncture Clinic
Looking for a dynamic health-conscious individual who loves to talk to people and help people with naturopathic and acupuncture medical care. This is an exciting opportunity for a heart-centered person with a natural talent for marketing and sales to help an innovative naturopathic clinic with a big mission. Experience with holistic businesses (acupuncture, chiropractic, naturopathic doctors, massage therapists, health/wellness coaches) or experience in a medical office setting preferred.
Work 19 hours/wk, 4 days/wk, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday when the clinic is open. Hours might increase as the need arises. Incentive-based pay may be discussed.
To be considered, please follow all instructions below:
When applying you will be prompted to upload your resume - this will be required in order to be considered.
You will be prompted to include a cover letter as part of your application process. In your cover letter, please include your answers to the following questions:
- What attracted you to this opportunity?
- How does this opportunity fit in with your current personal and career goals?
- Describe how your past job experiences prepared you directly or indirectly for this front desk receptionist/marketing/medical assistant opportunity?
- Include your customer service philosophy and words per min (WPM) you type.
To prevent wasting your time, DO NOT respond if you do not have any organizing or front desk /receptionist experience. We look forward to working with you.
What you will be doing/Role description
- Patient coordinator: check-in patients, show them treatment room, reschedule patients, collect payments
- Making sure treatment rooms are ready for patients: Clean and set-up room after each patient
- Take blood pressure, weight and temperature of patients and perform medical tests when needed
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient clinic operations
- Update operations manual, employee manual and onboarding procedures
- Update email list weekly
- Maintain inventory of supplements and supplies
- Coordinate referrals and lab requisitions
- Update forms, clinic documents
- Update practice metrics
- Reactivate patients
- Social media
- Fast learner with a good memory, self-starter, motivated
- Take charge, independent
- Blissful and honest with integrity
- Loyal, articulate, sense of humor
- Organized, efficient, punctual, confident, firm, decisive
- Non-judgmental, conscientious, practical, spontaneous
- Detail-oriented, intelligent, mature, health-conscious, compassionate
- Good listener, attentive, heart-centered, disciplined, thoughtful
- Flexible, kind, communicative, intuitive
- Trustworthy, calming
- Interested in your own health and spiritual journey
- Some knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
$15 - $20 per hour
About Center for Innovative Medicine
Our mission is that Naturopathic Physicians and acupuncturists change the way our society takes care of their health (instead of relying on drugs or western medicine). We do this by using natural non-invasive therapies that stimulate the healing power of the body. We want to help people realize their full health potential.