Premium Properties Real Estate Services
Premium Properties is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our new Dr. Phillips office location.
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients.
- Answering the phone.
- Helping our sales people with Administrative functions.
- Making outbound calls.
- Some typing, use of copier, fax and scanner.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Problem solving ability.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Best candidate will be a people person with a warm inviting personality.
- Experience in the real estate industry a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Experience in sales a plus.
- Experience using a multiline phone system a plus.
- Being helpful and attentive to our customers is a must.
$10.00 per hour
About Premium Properties Real Estate Services
Premium Properties Real Estate Services is a full service real estate Company that sells residential homes, leases and manages property and sells and leases commercial real estate. We have 7 locations in the Central Florida area with over 300 sales people and over 20 support staff. We are growing and are looking to hire an unlimited number of quality sales people to service our large customer base.