Ashley Delp Team
The team is looking for a Transaction Coordinator capable of doing the following tasks efficiently:
- Communicate with clients, agents, lenders, home inspectors, and closing attorneys at a very high level
- Sending the cooperating agent any necessary disclosures, contracts, addenda, copies of checks, pre-approval letters, etc. in a timely manner
- Be sure all mandatory disclosures and forms are complete (check for initials/signatures and dates)
- Turn in sales file to office, commission sheet filled out, escrow has been deposited
- Keep a copy of all emails and faxes for auditing purposes
- Call AND email agents, lenders, title company, and clients to ensure compliance with the timeline
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all client, lenders, other agents
- Keep license up-to-date plus training and education requirements
- Hold the agents of the team accountable for things missing from file that are out of your control
- Provide consistent, quality-controlled systems to ensure smooth closings
- Provide preliminary audits for each file
- Create timelines, calendar reminders/notes, and scheduled phone calls to all parties
- Be on time and dressed for success
- Be positive, upbeat, and excited about life
- TEAM PLAYER
- Must be able to prioritize
- Excellent organization
- Punctual, great work ethic
- Systems based
$30,000 - $40,000
About Ashley Delp Team
Humble, hard working go-getter, never problems - only solutions, learners, the glass is ALWAYS half full (or overflowing). These are the core values that make up the talented folks who work at the Ashley Delp Team and Dream Realty.
Do you align with those core values? If so, keep reading!
Our clients are too important for anything less than someone who will hold themselves to those standards and values. We are more than just a real estate team, we are revolutionizing the industry. We focus on selflessly serving families and creating raving fans by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of consumer experience.
Bring your best and we will exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.