Ashley Delp Team
This is an entry-level position, license not required to apply.
Reports to: Director of Sales and Development
Summary Convert incoming and outgoing leads to appointments through qualifying leads. This job is essential to supporting our sales agents and their sales goals as well as quality customer service! This position is key to driving sales.
- 5 contacts per day
- 5 follow-ups per day
- 4 appointments per day
- 2 appointment per week
- 4 appointments per month
- 12 appointments per quarter
- 100% phone answer rate
- Build new contact plans within the CRM to ensure a high level of response rate from our clients
- Pre-qualify all appointments with our incredible lender partners
- Answer inbound calls, respond to emails, coordinate and schedule opportunities for the sales team
- Contribute to ADT/Dream mission and vision by meeting your personal and professional goals
- Report daily activities
- Maintain CRM System
- Active Montana Real Estate License is preferred for this job but not necessary.
- Work independently and be a team player
- Ability to quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Daily 7:30 am accountability call
- Passionate about selling
- 5 days in office per week. Hours are Monday through Saturday (7:30a-5:30p) and Sunday (11 am - 8 pm)
- Monday Sales meeting / Tuesday Team meeting
- Monthly 1-1 with Director of Sales
- Master scripts
Knowledge skills and other abilities:
- Effective communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Time Blocking skills – to include always being prompt
- Team Player
$58,000 - $80,000
About Ashley Delp Team
Humble, hard working go-getter, never problems - only solutions, learners, the glass is ALWAYS half full (or overflowing). These are the core values that make up the talented folks who work at the Ashley Delp Team and Dream Realty.
Do you align with those core values? If so, keep reading!
Our clients are too important for anything less than someone who will hold themselves to those standards and values. We are more than just a real estate team, we are revolutionizing the industry. We focus on selflessly serving families and creating raving fans by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of consumer experience.
Bring your best and we will exponentially grow it! Looking forward to being on the journey with you in your career.