The Hogan Group @ Keller Williams Realty
We provide coaching, leads and systems!
The Hogan Group @ Keller Williams Realty is seeking 5 strong Real Estate Sales Agents for our Northern Virginia team. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated a track record of success with at least 1 year of full-time real estate sales.
The Williamsburg market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
Why join The Hogan Group?
- Company culture that values flexibility, learning and community involvement
- Weekly coaching from the industry's highest producing agents
- LEADS—lots of leads (30-40 per month)
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Proven systems that help you convert
- We provide up to 40 buyer and seller leads per month. The agent's job, with our coaching, is to nurture and convert these leads into actionable sales while providing world-class customer service to our clients and stakeholders.
- Business and growth mindset
- Demonstrated real estate sales achievement
- Active real estate license with at least 1 year of experience
$100,000+ at plan
About The Hogan Group @ Keller Williams Realty
Founded in 2010 by Mega Agent Mike Hogan, The Hogan Group has evolved into one of the real estate industry's most innovative teams. With operations across multiple states, THG has grown sales in excess of 25% every year since inception. A heavy emphasis on data, systems, and technology empowers agents to build stronger and more profitable relationships and businesses.
THG maintains its core administrative hub at its corporate headquarters in Mechanicsville, VA but has sales teams throughout Virginia and North Carolina. By freeing agents of the administrative and marketing components of the sales process, they have more time to build relationships and do what they do best- sell homes.