The McGuire Team
Realistically earn $100,000 - $200,000 in the first 12 months!
We rank in the top 100 RE/MAX Teams in the United States!
We service South Orange County and are the #1 top producing team in Laguna Niguel 2018-2020.
Approximately $100M sold in 2020!
We are an established technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. In addition to our vast experience and database of over 30 years of past clients, we set ourselves apart thru our marketing, negotiating skills/coaching, processes, free staging, and concierge services.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, fun, and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your clients achieve the ultimate buying/selling experience.
Why the McGuire team? The answer is easy!
- LEADS—lots of leads! We invest heavily in Zillow (Premier Zillow Agent Office), and other lead-generating websites.
- Tom Ferry Coaching and Seminars will be provided!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- We have the prestigious RE/MAX Luminary of Distinction status (only 38 Realtors in the history of RE/MAX have achieved this).
- The McGuire Team has over 170 ‘5 Star Reviews’.
- We have our own, one-of-a-kind, real estate app.
- We offer complimentary staging of our listings (includes professional stager and furniture inventory!)
- We provide clients complimentary use of our McGuire Team moving truck when they buy or sell with us!
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents.
- We have a Chinese interpreter.
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Current Real Estate License is important.
- 6 months+ experience ideal.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- High school diploma and college degree preferred.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- The ability to be a team player is a requirement!
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- The desire to constantly learn.
If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career! We would love to have you join the family today!
$100,000+ commission annually
About The McGuire Team
Why The McGuire Team?
- Full time support staff
- Fun & supportive environment
- Lori has over 30 years of negotiating experience, she will work directly with you
- Zillow Premier Agent, high volume of leads
- RE/MAX Circle of Legends
- The McGuire Team has over 170 '5 Star Reviews'
- We provide marketing with a quick turnaround
- We have a one of a kind real estate app
- We offer complimentary staging for our listings
- We offer the use of our moving truck to all clients