Sandy Erickson Team, Keller Williams Premier Realty
REALTOR Wanted! ($60,000+ Full-time, Commission-based)
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
We are currently hiring in the North Metro area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain
- Live in or near North Metro of Twin Cities
- Familiarity with the North Metro area real estate market preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$60,000+ at plan on target
About Sandy Erickson Team, Keller Williams Premier Realty
Our Team Mission: To provide expert service and success to quality clients through detailed systems, consistent communication, and skillful guidance.
Our Team Values: Accountable, coachable, motivated
Business Philosophy: Our team's standards for professionalism and productivity are unmatched in the marketplace. Using detailed, top-rated systems, we ensure our clients receive the education they require to make informed decisions they feel good about. Our focus on thorough communication, attention to detail and forming a partnership with our clients provides quality service that home buyers and sellers expect and deserve. In the end, the Sandy Erickson Team strives to not only be a professional real estate team to facilitate the buying or selling of a home, but also a friend their clients can count on!