Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Eastside Realty
Do you want to create your own business this year?
Realistically earn $80,000+ in first 12 months!
We are looking for new or already Licensed Real Estate Agents who want to be part of something bigger. We are seeking talented, growth-minded individuals who have a desire to develop the best version of themselves. Candidates must enjoy winning because we do a lot of it.
Keller Williams is the industries top technology and training company nationwide. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your business to the next level, we have the proven blueprint that offers limitless opportunities when followed.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who have grit.
- Self-starters who want to build a career and business... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with people.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Best in class on-demand and live training classes.
- 13 office locations for your convenience.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/mentoring program/productivity coaching.
- Profit sharing for passive income.
- The largest referral network in the country.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Prospect thru your sphere and lead generation daily.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Eastside Realty
The (BKCO) Ben Kinney Companies, powered by Keller Williams Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands.
We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients and wealth building for our agents.