Results Real Estate Solutions
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
Our office is growing!
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- 40+ good leads per month?
- To be a part of a winning team?
- An amazing culture with growth opportunities?
- To learn from one of the best in the industry?
If this sounds like you, apply today!
The assessment that will be emailed to you must be completed before any consideration is given. Calls are welcome.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma required/bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Results Real Estate Solutions
Results Real Estate Solutions is a new and dynamic real estate company serving Madison, Morgan, Lawrence and Limestone counties. We are looking for team members who are like minded, driven and match our culture. We offer very competitive compensation plans, unparalleled broker support and an awesome work environment that is professional, enjoyable and friendly.