Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Our top real estate agency is looking for a Listing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate for this position is not afraid to ask for business and backs their persuasiveness with top-notch customer service. This candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of the area and current market conditions.
In return, you will find a team behind you that is fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing sales today!
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- Give weekly reports to customers on the status of their listing so they know they are top of mind and provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Contact potential sellers to schedule and conduct listing presentations to showcase agency’s unprecedented customer service
- Always be networking to help acquire new business
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Fast thinker and proactive
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Enjoys talking on the phone and can convert lead inquiries into appointments
- Desire to create a HUGE real estate business
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate / Realtypath
Pearson & Associates Real Estate is one of Utah's fastest growing real estate teams.
Pearson & Associates is more than your average real estate team. They believe every agent has the right and ability to create a business for themselves that they enjoy working in. They do that by focusing on building their agents’ brands as well as their individual databases. They support their agent-partners by providing personalized coaching, accountability and administrative leverage, while ensuring their agents build a consistent, dependable business by providing leads and offering the most lucrative compensation structure in the business.
Pearson & Associates’ goal is to increases their agent’s short term business while creating long term stability. It’s a win-win culture that increases productivity and improves retention. Pearson & Associates is changing the way real estate teams do business.