GG Homes LLC
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A driven, ambitious, and caring real estate superstar!
- A master of first impressions!
- A multi-tasking pro with a TON of real estate knowledge!
Do you want to be a part of a top producing team? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? If so we want to talk to you!
WHO’S A GOOD FIT:
You represent your client! Can you take ownership of your client's sale and fiercely protect their interests while maintaining a positive and respectful attitude?
Not afraid to have difficult conversations to get the best for your client?
Are you passionate about achievement and draw energy from working with people? Do you enjoy working with a fun, fast paced company? We have a dynamic company culture and are looking for the perfect addition to our team.
The primary responsibility of the Listing Manager is to ensure a superior level of customer service to all clients who list their home with our team. The secondary goal is to handle all activities that encompass servicing and acquiring each listing, including marketing our listings, communication with clients and agents, setting appointments with sellers, maintaining our database, and preparing listings to go live on the market.
DAY TO DAY WORK WOULD INCLUDE:
- Maintain all listing files
- Build, implement, and manage all listing systems for sellers
- Oversee all aspects of listing transactions from initial contract to closing
- Be the first point of contact to answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale
- Keep the lead agent informed of problems or issues that need to be handled
- Make sure all signatures and initials required are present on the contract/addendum
- Oversight of listing appointments and negotiations of contracts
- Respond to property inquiries promptly in person, via email, phone, and/or text
- Follow up on open house showing feedback
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings
- Provide weekly updates to sellers with feedback and progress reports regarding showings and marketing efforts. Be proactive so clients are kept informed, know what to expect, and feel reassured that they are in good hands
- CA Real Estate License
- Familiar with real estate contracts, documents, and online programs such as MLS, Docusign, and Zipforms
- Ability to handle a heavy file load and keep up with other daily tasks
- Must have excellent organizational skills and experience maintaining and implementing an organized filing system
- Willingness to take and make calls after hours is important for success in this position, some clients will have needs, emergencies, or events that will happen after hours and your guidance will be needed
- Warm, engaging, caring personality
HOW TO APPLY:
- Upload your resume and include at least 3 references
- Complete the assessment and additional questions that will be emailed to you
$60,000 - $80,000
About GG Homes LLC
We are one of the largest and fastest growing independently owned Real Estate Group and Home Renovation Companies in San Diego. GG Homes LLC was ranked the #1 team at Big Block Realty in 2017. We were also featured on HGTV’s HouseHunters.