We are looking for one to two Realtors to join our team. If you already have your license or have a desire to get one - we want to talk to you!
Embracing our core values, mission statement and be a great fit with our successful team is important to us. Our mission is to improve and empower the lives of others. Our values are integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth.
Candidates must be coachable and curious.
Offices in Ocala, Gainesville and St. Augustine.
- Create long-term relationships with buyers and sellers.
- Assist them in purchasing and selling their most valuable asset.
- Must be organized, professional, focused and a team player.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Must have Florida real estate license or working to obtain one
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skill
$60,000 - $125,000
About Pepine Realty
Pepine Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 250 teams in the Nation! We are best known for our marketing, national celebrity endorsements, lead generation and training of our agents. We strive for excellence in all we do. We are looking for passionate people wanting to grow and make a difference. We are not looking for people content with the status quo. We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of home ownership and wanting to make a difference in the world. We hire and fire by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth.