Sandy Blanton Realty Inc
Realtor W/ Salary + commission + benefits
Build your real estate career with a high producing team while earning base pay +. commission. We pay for all marketing,
- A licensed agent dissatisfied with your current situation?
- An agent who is ambitious and hungry for more customers?
Do you want:
- Potential minimum income of $50,000?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- Structure, technology, and resources to succeed?
- An amazing culture?
- Opportunities for growth?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Apply with confidence - confidentiality assured!
- Be a trusted resource for the community.
- Consult home buyers and sellers on reaching their real estate goals.
- Master the residential real estate business and learn sales, investing, and property management.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings, training, and accountability meetings.
- Meet minimum prospecting goals - prospecting includes contacting warm and cold leads, social media posting, networking, and conducting open houses.
- Meet minimum sales goals including obtainment of client agreements, showing homes, and writing contracts.
Please read carefully!
- Confident self-starter.
- 6 months in real estate sales or outside sales preferred.
- Active FL Real Estate License Preferred.
- Passion for helping people.
- Ideal position for an agent who enjoys working with buyers, but frustrated with lack of net income and not meeting net income goals.
$50,000 at plan+ commission
About Sandy Blanton Realty Inc
Pensacola Real Estate Experts - Sandy Blanton Realty, Inc. is a growing Florida Gulf Coast real estate company on the cutting edge of sales and marketing. We are a local company that has been in business for 30 years. We're fortunate to experience substantial growth over the past few years. We work out of our office near downtown Pensacola and will soon have twenty team members. Team members enjoy a full benefits program including medical insurance and 401K.