Are you looking to maximize your earning potential? Feel like you can’t do it all? Need new ideas to improve your success? If so we are looking for people who understand the value of a team. We are looking for YOU!
We are rapidly growing and looking to partner with dynamic Real Estate Agents who will achieve their true potential in a team environment. Apply today!
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts for closing
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Market the home as appropriate.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments for sale by owners and expired, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for buyers and sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Oversee all aspects of buyers and sellers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Select homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Familiar with customer databases used to store private client information
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Currently licensed in real estate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent at building rapport
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Growth Mindset
- Computer skills
- High school graduate
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Valid driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$90,000 - $120,000
About Campbell Team
As a Realtor® and Investor, Colin has worked on one premise - he believes in thinking differently. Simply put, he genuinely wants to help others first. There is an old saying in real estate investing “your Network is your Net Worth”. There is no way one person can do and know it all, which is why he feels you must establish a great team. Colin has built a "great team" that strives to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Helping people achieve their goals of homeownership and investment is one of the most rewarding things we can give. If we do right in helping clients make sound Real Estate choices, ultimately we all benefit – it’s a win-win.
Our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our clients has earned Colin the recognition of being an International Award Winning Broker. When contemplating your next real estate transaction, remember the Campbell Team – we look forward to earning your business.