Realtor for Franchise Operations Management
Act as an owner for designated markets and help lead the broader development team toward the development goals established in those territories.
Understand and remain current with statistics and trends within the industry.
Communicates new store opening information to existing franchisees.
Represent the Company to generate new leads and contacts by attending conferences and networking opportunities in an effort to heighten the visibility of the brand as it relates to development.
- Generate new franchise development by identifying, soliciting, and developing relationships with prospective franchise partners for targeted markets.
- Cold call leads with confidence and a sense of urgency while representing the company brand in a professional manner.
- Assists new and existing franchisees in the growth and development process for an assigned zone by providing excellent follow-up through completion and submittal.
- Partners with the real estate department to identify approved sites that are available for growth.
- Conduct and facilitate discovery day interviews for franchise applicants.
- Track and forecast all new store openings within the assigned zone.
- Works with internal departments to develop direct marketing area (DMA) growth plans for targeted zones.
- Reviews application for completion and qualifications prior to submitting with field evaluation of candidate to vice president.
- Maintain communication on a regular basis with new and existing franchisees to ensure advanced knowledge of any potential growth plans.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or Real Estate. Previous hands-on development experience in the franchise restaurant industry will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to think strategically, build relationships, communicate effectively across a wide range of clients and execute with a high level of precision.
- Problem solver who seeks win/win solutions demonstrates tenacity and is not easily discouraged.
- Ability to build relationships, influence, manage conflicts and work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Ability to set goals, establish timelines, manage risk, create and stick to budgets, delegate tasks, and manage teams.
- Strong prioritization skills and research capability to understand the situation in depth.
- Experience in franchise recruiting, deal closing and evaluating performance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, persuasion, and teamwork skills.
- Must have an intermediate working knowledge of MS Office Suite (such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
About Estate 24
We are one of the fastest growing Team In Canada. We have 30,000+ Internal Data Base of Active Real Estate Investors, We have done 500+ Precon units sold in last quarter. We are looking to expand more team.