Looking for Atlanta Realtors!
We need full-time Agents in North Atlanta who can handle 20+ leads a month.
The Atlanta, GA market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. If you feel that you haven't been given the opportunity that you deserve to succeed in real estate, you are not the only one! Our team focuses on hands-on training that shows you the tools you need to do well. We offer leads to ensure our agents have all the tools necessary to succeed.
Are you a newer agent looking for guidance or direction? Are you tired of brokerages that offer you training that doesn't produce results? Would you rather be a part of a team of agents that work together and help each other? Come talk to us, we have created a unique model that makes practical sense and produces actual results! No gimmicks, we offer all of our agents their own leads, your production dictates how far you can go in this field. We offer full time broker support as well as a team of agents that have made this model a success!
Here's what we offer:
- 30-50 leads per month.
- Technology to help you service your leads for success!
- Broker support available when YOU the agent need it the most.
- Proven training model that is hands-on!
- A great team of fellow Agent's willing to help you!
This is an opportunity to become part of a culture of Agents who are working a model that is proven to succeed! We provide hands-on training and technology to help you succeed! We expect you to be professional and do the following:
- Work hard every day
- Be available daily for our 3 weeks of training sessions
- Follow our proven process and model
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Manage all leads communication and documentation by using our CRM and Follow Up Boss platforms
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Treat each client the same
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented leaders and agents
- Be able to work with a team mentality
We will invest in the right person with professional training, but you must have some minimum qualifications:
- Have an active Real Estate license in the state of Georgia
- 1+ years of Real Estate experience preferred
- Full-time availability (no part-time)
- Atlanta Real Estate Association membership / MLS access
- Membership with NAR
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Networking and strong phone sales skills
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Bilingual (bonus)
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Valor Realty
We focus on you, the agent. Our brokerage is no frills and straight to the point. If something works we implement it, if something is not necessary we get rid of it. We have done away with the classroom heavy approach to training and instead rely on our agent's and broker support to show you hands-on the way to make this career work. If your current brokerage is not offering you anything of value but still taking a chunk of each of your transactions, you will LOVE this model!