RE/MAX Fine Properties
Realtor Assistant/Transaction Marketing Coordinator -(Sugar Land)
Top Producing Agent at the #1 REAL ESTATE FIRM in Sugar Land/Fort Bend looking for an experienced individual to help with organizational duties, marketing, transaction coordination, and or selling homes.
- Proficient knowledge in Matrix/MLS, DocuSign, ZipformOnline,Showings.com, Dropbox, Social Media, and Microsoft Suite.
- GREAT customer service is a MUST; friendly, articulate, patient with excellent verbal and written communication.
- STRONG organization skills, self-directed, resourceful, reliable, willing to work in the evening and/or the weekend if a specific need arises, managing skills, detail-oriented, and technology savvy.
- Some of the responsibilities include: maintain files from contract to close, interact with all clients, design, and print marketing materials, manage client database, follow-up with the client system, maintain an internet presence on websites, social media and craigslist, schedule appointments, communicate with Title Company/open title, input and edit listings, prepare buyer's/seller's packets, create/update vendor lists, coordinate inspections, and appraisals, edit contracts, upload to office intranet, keep up to date calendar for Team Leader and numerous/various other administrative duties tasked by Team Leader.
- A HUGE PLUS if the candidate is TREC licensed and knows BackAgent.
Compensation: Based on experience. This is a full-time position with a base salary and a bonus structure. Salary will depend on the quality, experience, and future growth potential of the candidate.
QUALIFIED applicants will be contacted for interviews only if there is a significant match with the above criteria, thank you.
- Maintain files from contract to close
- Interact with all clients
- Design and print marketing materials
- Manage client database
- Follow-up with the client system
- Maintain internet presence on websites
- Social media and craigslist
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate with Title Company open title, input and edit listings, prepare buyer's/seller's packets, create/update vendor lists
- Coordinate inspections and appraisals
- Edit contracts
- Upload to the office intranet
- Keep up to date calendar for Team Leader and numerous/various other administrative duties tasked by Team Leader
- Proficient knowledge in Matrix/MLS, DocuSign, ZipformOnline, Showings.com, Dropbox, Social Media and Microsoft Suite
$35,000 yearly DOE
About RE/MAX Fine Properties
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor, you need a trusted source for information about how to choose the right property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in todays market. Our professional, knowledgeable and highly successful Sales Associates sell Houston's traditional neighborhood and suburban communities from Sugar Land, Missouri City, Stafford, Richmond, Rosenberg and Katy to inner-city high rise living and condo communities.