Coldwell Banker Burnet
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! The top candidate will be willing to go above and beyond their duties and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
We are interested in someone with a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and who pays special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will be an outside the box thinker and problem solver.
It is important that this individual is upbeat, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth. This person will be somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion. They will be ready to conquer the world with the team!
- Create marketing materials online and in print to draw attention to the brand
- Manage website, blog sites and social media to improve company recognition
- Provide concierge level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Act as a liaison between customers and team members for optimum proficiency
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Build, implement and manage all systems for customers, database management and back office support to improve productivity
- Customer service or administrative experience in the industry is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Should be empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Must be a self starter and problem solver
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Coldwell Banker Burnet
Coldwell Banker is the top brokerage in the Twin Cities offering a fun and energetic work atmosphere. As part of our group you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team year after year!